Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
20- 25 fresh Jalapeños
1 package The Resident Chef Jalapeño and Cheddar Cheeseball Mix
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
8 oz. cream cheese
10-12 slices thick cut bacon
Directions:1. Wash the jalapeños in cool water.
2. Cut the jalapeños in half and remove the seeds. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Jalapeño Cheddar Cheeseball mix together. Sit in refrigerator.
4. Cut the bacon into medium sized pieces and fry. Place pieces on paper towel to remove excess grease.
5. Take the jalapeño halves and spoon in the Jalapeño Cheddar Cheeseball.
6. Top each filled jalapeño half with bacon pieces.
7. Arrange the jalapeños on a perforated cooking grid.
8. Preheat the Big Green Egg to 350 degrees, with the convEGGtor in place.
9. Place the perforated cooking grid directly on the grate.
10. Cook for 20- 23 minutes.
11. Remove jalapeños from the Egg. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and ENJOY!
- Charlene Simon