Springtime Pasta Salad 0
1 (8oz. box) Tricolor Rotini Pasta
1/2 cup Garlic Mushroom infused olive oil
1/4 cup Italian Lambrusco red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. Water
2 tsp. Honey
3-4 tbsp. Evilo Bread Dipper
2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives
1 tbsp. Black Olive Tapanade
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta in salted water according to directions on the box.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, water, honey, bread Dipper, and parmesan cheese.
3. Once pasta is done, transfer it to a large container with a lid.
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta. Add the chopped olives and Tapanade.
5. Secure the lid tightly and toss the pasta until evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to your personal taste.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours for flavor to develope.
Cinny Minis! 0
Mini cinnamon roll cookies for the sweet tooth in us all!
1 premade pie crust
2 tbsp. Butter flavored olive oil
3 tbsp. Bourbon smoked Sugar
1/2 tsp. Baking Bliss
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. Bourbon smoked Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp. Milk
Directions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll out the pie crust into a rectangle shape.
3. Brush the pie crust with the butter olive oil.
4. In a small bowl, combine the sugar with the Baking Bliss and sprinkle on top of the pie crust.
5. Carefully roll the pie crust up with your fingers.
6. Slice the pie crust log into small discs and arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, vanilla extract, and the powdered sugar. Whisk until combined.
9. Drizzle the icing over the tops of the cookies, serve, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be made in the Big Green Egg!
Smoked Shepherd's Pie 0
Gather your herd for this easy Shepherd's Pie!
2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and quartered
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 cup butter
2 tbsp. Artichoke & Garlic Olive Oil
1 large onion, diced
3 cloves Riesling Marinated Garlic, diced
1 12oz. bag frozen vegetables
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 cup beef broth
1 1/2 tbsp. Tomato paste
1 tbsp. Bourbon smoked Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. Rosemary Garlic bread dipper blend
Directions:1. Place the potatoes in a pot of water. Bring the water to a boil and cook for 15- 20 minutes, or until potatoes are soft. Add the milk and butter and mash until creamy.
2. Preheat your Big Green Egg to 400 degrees, convEGGtor in place. In a large pan, saute the onions and garlic with the olive oil for about a minute. Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
3. Add the beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, Rosemary Garlic bread dipper, and frozen vegetables to the ground beef mixture. Fold to combine.
4. Spread the ground beef mixture in a single layer in a baking pan.
5. Dollop the mashed potatoes onto the meat mixture, then use a spoon to smooth it over the top.
6. Place the baking dish inside the Big Green Egg. Cook for 25- 35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
7. Let cool slightly, serve, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be prepared inside your oven!
Smoked Truffle Mac & Cheese 0
Its You, Me, and Mac & Cheese!
1lb. Rontini Pasta
4 1/2 tbsp. Butter infused Olive Oil
1/2 cup Flour
5 1/2 cups Milk
1/2 lb. block smoked Gouda cheese
1/2 lb. block Cheddar cheese
1/2 lb. block Havarti cheese
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp. Black Truffle infused Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Bourbon Smoked Paprika
1-2 cups Pecan Wood Chips, soaked
Optional: 1 tsp. Truffle Sea Salt for added Truffle Flavor
Directions:1. Heat your Big Green Egg to 225 degrees, convEGGtor in place. Once heated to 225, add the Pecan chips and let sit until smoke is clear.
2. On your stove top, bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. Add the Rotini pasta and cook until done, but still firm. (about 8 minutes) Drain the pasta and place in a baking dish.
3. Place the baking dish directly on the grate of your Big Green Egg. Place a wire cooking rack on top of the baking dish, and place your 3 blocks of cheese directly on the cooling rack.
4. Cook for an hour to an hour and a half, or until the cheese has completely melted into the pasta.
5. On your stove top, whisk the Butter olive oil and flour together over medium heat. Once a thick paste has formed, slowly whisk in two cups of milk. Once smooth, raise heat to HIGH and whisk in the remaining milk. Whisk until thick and almost boiling.
6. Take the milk mixture and pour it over the pasta and cheese and mix until incorporated.
7. In a small bowl, mix together the Truffle olive oil, Paprika, and the Panko bread crumbs. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the pasta.
8. Raise the temperature of your Big Green Egg to 350 degrees, the place the baking dish back on the grate. Cook about 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
9. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then serve and enjoy!
Smokeadelic Deviled Eggs 0
Evilo's own take on a classic recipe!
1/3 cup Mayo
1 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
2 tsp. yellow mustard
2 turns Maine Sea Salt and Pepper
3 tsp. Chives
2 tbsp. Dill Relish
2 tbsp. Black Peppercorn Bacon Jam
Dash of Sambal Hot Sauce
Bourbon Smoked Paprika for garnish
1. Preheat your Egg to 300 degrees, convEGGtor in place. Spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Set aside the yolks. Whisk the egg whites until just foamy, transfer them to the baking dish and cover with foil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until whites have set. Let cool completely in the baking dish.
3. Beat the yolks until smooth. Lightly coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Add the yolks and scramble until fully cooked and slightly dry.
4. Transfer the yolks to a food processor. Add the mayo, Lambrusco, mustard, salt and pepper, bacon jam, dill relish, chives, and the hot sauce. Pulse until smooth. Transfer to a pastry bag.
5. Turn the egg whites onto a cutting board and cut into 1 inch squares. Add a dollop of the filling and garnish with the smoked paprika and additional chives if desired.
Beerful Bliss! 0
Our Irish Beer Cheese Soup will make any day your Lucky Day!
2 tbsp. plus 1/3 cup Scallion infused olive oil
1 yellow onion, diced
3 celery stalks, diced
3 cloves Riesling Marinated Garlic cloves, diced
1/2 tsp. Fleur De Sel Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Italian Cracked Black Pepper Blend
1/2 tsp. Crimson Seasoning
1/3 cup Flour
32 oz. chicken broth
12 oz. Guinness Beer
4 cups Milk
1 to 1.5 lbs. Shredded Gouda Cheese
2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1. Preheat your Egg to 350 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
2. In a cast iron Dutch oven, heat 2 tbsp. of Scallion olive oil. Add the onions and celery and saute for 5 minutes. Add the diced garlic, salt, pepper, and Crimson seasoning and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Add the remaining Scallion olive oil, then sprinkle the flour over the mixture and stir to combine.
3.While whisking, slowly add the chicken broth, then the beer, then the milk.
4. Add the cheese slowly, whisking to combine.
5. Place the Dutch oven on the Egg for 20 minutes, stirring periodically.
6. Add the Dijon mustard and the Worcestershire sauce and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
7. Remove the Dutch oven from the Egg.
8. Serve in a bread bowl or with croutons and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be made on the stove top!
- Nicke Harper